Recap

     I was meant to post yesterday 2/19, but I got caught up with work and personal matters that I became so tired I forgot to post. The lesson that I took from what we did in class is that boys and man don't really have that opening to express how they feel or say what's good for them because in society men are meant to be strong figures that shouldn't have weak emotions. There's many women movements but not really any movements for men. Before I learned about this, I never really thought about how boys don't have recognition for empowerment, so this lesson really opened my eyes. Now my thing is even though it wasn't a graded assessment, our grades on how well we did was shared with everyone in the class and I didn't like that whatsoever. Other than that, it was one of the best days I've had in this class since the semester started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place