Discussing prompts

     I wasn’t feeling good at all today, so I’m glad we had a more easy going class discussing some prompts. The first one we discussed about social media and how your employers or colleges can google you made me really think about what type of stuff we put on social media. Then GMOs and how they taste better even though they’re not good for you, compared to organic food which is good for you but it’s more expensive. I’ve always had that discussion with my parents about the type of foods we eat and what’s not good for us. Why is the organic/good stuff more expensive?

Comments

  1. As we talked about in class, I believe the organic stuff is more expensive because it's generally high maintenance to produce, and it deviates from how things are normally done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place