5/21-Last In Class Post

     My advice for the incoming AP Lang and Composition students would be do your work and ask questions. Even if you don't want to ask a question and you don't really know what you're doing, ask friend or do what you can. It's better to submit something than nothing, so you can still at least earn some credit. Also try to be in class everyday and listen because that'll definitely benefit you. Now it's also good to take a day off once in a while if you're mentally not there, but stay on top of your work so you don't fall behind and feel overwhelmed. To me this class was an easy A to get because I did all my work and it was original. What I mean by that is not copying stuff off the internet. It's ok to look up something if you don't know it, but don't copy and paste. Other than that this'll be a nice and easygoing class as long as you do what you're supposed to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place