5/17

     Took my math exam today, wasn't great compared to the last exams I took. Wasn't very happy about it, but once I leave the testing site and see we have a whole project and presentation we have to do for our final. Not very happy about that either. It's only this class that we don't have a break after the exam. My other teachers are nice and understanding(not saying my ap lit teacher isn't) just giving us fun things to do and simple finals. Not a whole presentations. Yeah yeah we're still in school for 2 more weeks, so we still have to do work, but I thought we were going to do fun simple assignments. It sucks, but if it's the ticket to summer vacation then I'm going to get it done.

Comments

  1. The math exams wasn't as simple as the others but for me I only had trouble with the 2nd part.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place