4/16

     I just don't think today was the day for me comprehension wise. I'm really questioning myself after the pop quiz. I was paying attention during class and took notes on understatement, litotes, antithesis, hypophora, and rhetorical question, but something about the quiz threw me off. I read everything word for word and I took my time. I don't know if it was because there's 5 questions and 5 devices that I thought each one had to be at least one of the devices, so everything that was in my head just flew out of it. Now this is going to linger in my head for the rest of the day and possibly the weekend on how this is going to affect my grade.

Comments

  1. Rest easy! The quiz was worth only 50 points, and it won't have much of an affect on your grade! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The test wasn't too hard for me, but a few of the devices were a bit weird trying to understand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place