5/14

     I'm not a great thinker when it comes to coming up with ideas for class improvment because to me everything is fine, and I don't have a problem with anything; I just go with the flow, but one thing for Google Classroom would be organization. I think that there should be sections in classwork for specific topics so they're easy to find if we wanted to go back and review something. For example, one section is just for argumentative essay and all the material for that would be under that section only. I know this is helpful for me, but more kahoots or quizizz to practice. Quizlet live is a good one too; all of these are like study and practice options that you can do in class or part of homework. I liked the amount of time we had for assignment where we had a few days, so I wouldn't change that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place