Taking The Mock Exam

     Honestly my brain was really fried after the exam yesterday. It was difficult for me to read anything else, but I did give it my all. I think what happened to me was that the essay portion was unlocked first before the multiple choice, so I ended up doing the essay part first instead of the multiple choice. The argument essay part just wasn't working out for me, but I did do a little better on the rhetorical analysis this time and the synthesis essay was pretty good for the most part I just missed a few things. Once I realized I had to the multiple choice I was a little discouraged, because of the time limit. I was trying to avoid going over the time, but the passages were so lengthy and barely made any sense in my head that I had to reread them multiple times just the answer the questions. 

Comments

  1. Rhetorical Analysis, and Synthesis seemed to be easier for me even though the argumentative was more relatable. I just couldn't think of claims for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place