4/27

     Today was a great day. I got some good news the beginning of class, so it was a little hard for me to stay focused. I did understand my strengths and weaknesses when it comes to writing a rhetorical analysis essay, so I'm going to improve on that. I actually look forward to taking the mock exam Thursday even though I'm not going to be in person. The format we got to at least pass the exam with an average score definitely encouraged me, so I do have room some mistakes, but if I'm strong with multiple choice more than the essay portion; then I'll know what I need to work on and improve before the actual exam day.

Comments

  1. Yea, luckily we don't have to do really good on both parts to pass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place