4/22

     I think I got a better understanding on rhetorical analysis, but I think my problem is finding the devices. I've always had a problem with comprehension since I was younger and I've been slowly getting better at it throughout the years, so it takes me some time to read and fully understand the text. After doing all that there's the devices that we have to think about and it's just a lot on my mind, so I end up working slower. Rhetorical analysis is definitely not my strong area in the essay portion, but I will put in the effort to become better, so I can at least do ok when it comes to exam day. Also the 10 minute planning kind of helped, but then I felt rushed so I couldn't really comprehend and analyze what I was reading, but I was able to answer most of the questions so that's a good start.

Comments

  1. I believe my problem is simply remembering all the devices

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place