4/1

     We're starting on step 4 of our project. I personally don't want to look at my computer more than I already have to everyday, but I'm going to plan timeframes of when I'll get sources. Like maybe 2-3 sources a day since this will take more than a day to do and it's going into our spring break a little bit. I'll try to get this done as early as I can; maybe when I get bursts of energy to get some more sources so I don't have to worry about them for the rest of the break. Also I actually don't mind the quiz we're going to take tomorrow. I think that'll be a lot easier for me than studying all the words in one night, so I look forward to taking it. 

Comments

  1. The quiz should be fine as you said. Hopefully getting sources doesn't take too long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place