Projects Yet Again.....

     I can't wait for summer to get here. As sick as I've been these few days, this class will be the main reason I lose all motivation and not do work. Projects projects projects that's all it is now. It's so extra and I'm tired of it. This is my worst year overall with work. There's been so much given to us from each class, it's ridiculous. Yes I have great grades that I've worked so hard for, literally up all night doing all the work that's due. I've tried so hard to keep up with the work and do my best, but at this point I'm so over it. It's not easy working with others, especially when some people don't even do anything. Especially when you know the people that won't do anything. So what's even the purpose at that point? Yeah we always get the talk about what college is going to be like and we have to deal with it, but that depends on what you're going to do. Why can't we just write an essay, correct it, learn from it and move on. I just want to get this over with, so I can live my teenage life the way a teenager should. 

Comments

  1. I see what you're saying, work has definitely been pretty overbearing. As far as stress level this year probably trumps all for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place