Comma Lesson

     I felt pretty good about commas before, but this definitely helped me expand my knowledge more. It became easier when we looked at examples for the 9 rules. Personally using the 9 rules to explain why you used a comma in that sense is just simply too much. It's because now I have to read through each rule to see which one is correct. Personally it's not for me. I was pretty confident, but then the assignment with the letter and the amount of stuff that has to be in the letter. I had a feeling we were going to do something extra. So know I have more work to add on with my other assignments; especially when I'm already writing an essay for another class.

Comments

  1. I felt the similarly about today. Too much work to do, but good post overall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place