3/29

     Alright here's my thing, because I know I'm not crazy. I know I've heard that these "assignments" or "activities" as the teacher stated, were called "mini projects". I guess that wasn't what he said and that's whatever, but I'm not afraid of work, love how he assumed that we're "afraid" of the work if we don't like something that we've been assigned. For me that's not the case at all, I just think it's weird we're working in groups to write an essay because when we're taking the exam, we're not collaborating with each other. That is my OPINION. Doesn't mean I'm not going to do it, the work has to get done at the end of the day. Yes, I said it'll give me less motivation. I was under a lot of stress last week and going over the project was just too much for me at the time, but I don't really mind the work we need to do that leads us to finally writing our essay. It could've been done independently. That's just how I feel. Plus I got my other projects and assignments done over the weekend, so I'm not under much stress for this week. Now I felt today was quite productive and I enjoyed my group, so I have no complaints there. We got we what we needed to get done, so at least I know that it's not just 2 people working. Everyone is working together, sharing ideas, and collaborating.

Comments

  1. As far as yesterday goes I can say the same pretty much. My group although quiet at times, is working well so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place