Experiences

     Learning today in class that ownership can extend beyond objects to include intangible things like skills, health, love, experiences, etc. It goes into what truly defines a person and their characteristics. No one truly experiences the same thing, it's always different even if it's similar. Like today we're all living in a pandemic, but we're all experiencing it differently. Usually from experiences it can affect how you are as a person, it can change you for better or worse it some situations. From my personal experience when I was younger, I learned that I can't trust everybody. It's because I was so nice to people, it was easy for them to take advantage of my kindness, but not everyone has bad intentions but some do, even if they're acting nice. Since then I've learned to be more cautious of the people around me and not let everyone be in my business. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place