My Introduction

     I'm Nayana Bell, a 16 year old junior in high school. I have 2 brothers and they're both younger than me, so I'm the only girl. I'd like to describe myself as a fun and loving person who's always there for a helping hand when needed. I played soccer my sophomore year of high school and it helped me a lot when it came to meeting new people since I just moved at the time. I'm usually a quiet person when people first meet me, but I usually warm up and become more vocal over time.

    I love to read and write on my free-time along with listening to music. Baking and cooking is something I do often when I'm bored and I play video games most of the time because I'm surrounded by boys that play video games. Occasionally I do draw but I don't really have to time to do it anymore since I have so much stuff to do nowadays. Exercising everyday helps me stay active and stress free.

    My expectations for this school year is finish off the year with mostly A's and a few B's. It's a little bit more challenging because I'm doing school online due to the pandemic, but my goal is to get all my work done early and not procrastinate so I can stay on top of all my work and head to my final year of high school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/17

Reflection 3/19

Rhetoric of Place